Wednesday, June 25, 2008

University of Miami?

The University of Miami would be a great school to attend. Not only is it located in a state that’s always warm, but it is also known for its good academics.


By doing much research, I was able to find out that the school is just about the perfect size for me. It isn’t too big or too small. They have an almost 50:50 percentage of males to females attending. They also have a high percentage of ethnic groups other than white attending their school. All three of these things are something I look for in a school. One of the biggest things that draw me to the University of Miami is that they have my intended major and have it as a school.


If I am able to attend this university I will look forward to joining some of the many clubs and organizations it offers. I especially want to join one of the multicultural student groups it offers. The University of Miami is one of my top choices, because it has good academics and beautiful surrounding scenery.

No comments: